Monday, October 28, 2019

Cool Cards: Ron Hextall

Ron Hextall
1994 EA Sports #114
In the right place at the right time to raid a Ron Hextall collection sale. Some nifty gems for 25 cents each...

A stray card from the mail in set available to supplement the NHL '94 video game. Real-life photo on the front, with in-game attributes on the back.

Had never actually seen one of these cards myself, but knew exactly what it was the moment I saw it.

As a fan of the NHL '94 game, I was pleasantly surprised.












Ron Hextall
1994-95 Pinnacle Masks #MA6
Hextall was only with the Isles for a season, but I was thrilled to find one of these elusive (and normally expensive) 1994-95 Pinnacle Masks for my collection.























Ron Hextall
1994-95 Upper Deck #170
Hex is back in Philadelphia. Fresh off his stint with the Islanders, he's still wearing the blue & orange pads.

No comments:

Post a Comment