Thursday, July 9, 2020

O-Pee-Chee 2012-13, 2013-14 & 2014-15

Andrew Ladd
2012-13 O-Pee-Chee #49
Taking a look at random cards filed into my O-Pee-Chee binder. Turns out that I have collected cards from three consecutive years of "modern" OPC.
























Artem Anisimov
2012-13 O-Pee-Chee #279
I don't mind the retro look of 2012-13 OPC. The design is actually quite good.

But is the blurred yellow done on purpose to make it look old? The white corners and tiny edges completely throw me off...



















Jussi Jokinen
2013-14 O-Pee-Chee #106
At least the borders are clean and crisp on the following season, 2013-14.

























Stephane Robidas
2013-14 O-Pee-Chee #468
I realize that retro color schemes are the trend here.... But purple and light blue for Dallas?























Brendan Smith
2014-15 O-Pee-Chee #326
Probably my favorite of these three OPC designs. Just an 80s era throwback, simple and effective.




















Brendan Smith
2014-15 O-Pee-Chee #326
(card back)
Even the back is a tad neater.

No comments:

Post a Comment