Friday, June 16, 2023

I Don't Give a Hoot...

Jock Callender
1993-94 Upper Deck #10
(card back)

In more ways than one, a pair of expansion teams are just like fake boobs...

From just the second page of the 1993-94 Upper Deck album, surprised I hadn't noticed this before - On the back of the card, there's a Hooters ad on the boards.

Hooters restaurant is renowned for their excellent food, including juicy breasts, delectable thighs - And more fresh buns than you can shake a hockey stick at.



Jock Callender spent a good portion of his career in the IHL, playing for the Cleveland Lumberjacks - Affiliate of the Tampa Bay Lightning from 1998-99 and Pittsburgh Penguins from 1992-97.

Callender saw playoff action with the Pittsburgh in 1989 & 1992.

Was completely unaware that he's credited with a Stanley Cup win with the Pittsburgh Penguins in 1992, appearing in 12 Playoff games that season.








"Hope you enjoyed that kids, 'cause Krusty's outta here for the summer!"


Once the Stanley Cup is won, I don't give a crap about hockey memorabilia.
Sure, I LOVE my favorite sport...

But there's too much adventure to be had!
Fish are waiting to be caught - And beach bunnies are begging to be gawked at.

Summer posts scheduled ahead of time:
A weekly "Freaky Mask Friday" followed by "SHARK WEEK" later in July....


With any luck, I'll be on an island chillin' my ass off (and hopefully catching fish that aren't big enough to eat my boat).

No comments:

Post a Comment