![]() |
| Thomas McCollum 2010-11 Panini All Goalies #30 |
2010-11 Panini All-Goalies
Total Cards: 100
Actually get a kick out of the "All Goalies" logo with the old time goaltender mask. The goal sticks make it look like a skull and crossbones. Cheesy or not, but I kinda like it.
On the front of this card, the faded background helps from revealing that the backup goaltender is probably warming up against the boards. Thomas McCollum appeared in just three games in two seasons.
Still, I have a respect for the unknown goaltenders. Also find it interesting that he wore number 38, one of the less common numbers in the traditional "goalie number" range.
![]() |
| Jimmy Howard 2010-11 SP Authentic #104 |
2010-11 SP Authentic
Base Cards: 1-200
(Short Print / Serial Numbered: 201-310)
Total Cards: 310
While I'm always happy to add random SP Authentic cards to my collection, I feel there's already an abundance of whitespace on a typical SPA card - The "fade to white" effect towards the bottom of the card makes it look like they were trying to save money on ink...
Another minor, nit-picking detail regarding the player and team name... The small foil letters are super-imposed over a grey background (containing a redundant team name).
Three cards from this set in my collection so far, this one being the first goalie.
![]() |
| Jonathan Bernier 2018-19 Upper Deck #317 |
2018-19 Upper Deck
Base Card Numbers: 1-200, 251-450
Short Print / Serial Numbered: 201-250, 451-500)
Total Cards: 500



No comments:
Post a Comment