Sunday, May 28, 2023

1999-00 O-Pee-Chee (Near-Complete Set)

Jaromir Jagr
1999-00 O-Pee-Chee #5

1999-00 O-Pee-Chee
Total Cards: 286

Yet another near-complete set that I acquired a few years back.

Had previously only seen a few cards - But really liked the design and the photos.

When I had the opportunity to grab most of the set in a binder, I snatched it up.

Another card with Scott Stevens bothering Jaromir Jagr.
















Patrick Roy
1999-00 O-Pee-Chee #16


Patrick Roy - With former teammate Vincent Damphousse on the doorstep. They were both part of the 1993 Stanley Cup Champion Montreal Canadiens.


















Glen Wesley
1999-00 O-Pee-Chee #27


Glen Wesley unloads a shot from just inside the blue-line.

Not much happening in the background, but it's still an excellent-looking card.



















 

Glen Murray
1999-00 O-Pee-Chee #65

Makes me laugh - Glen Murray has the same basic facial expression as Dave Andreychuk.






















Sean Burke
1999-00 O-Pee-Chee #230

Love this card...
Sean Burke and a tense moment with a shooter.
About to fire the puck at point blank range, is Rod Brind'Amour.


No comments:

Post a Comment