Monday, February 17, 2020

Scanning the Crowd (2016-17 Upper Deck Series II)

Really enjoying being a thrifty hockey card collector...
Since nobody seems to care about Upper Deck Series II, I've had some complete (and near complete) sets completely given to me.

Makes me feel old, because few people seem to build (or even collect) complete sets anymore... Back in my day (before insert cards, autographed jersey cards, parallels or Young Guns) finishing an entire set just seemed like the thing to do.

2016-17 Upper Deck Series II

(200 base cards)

Antoine Vermette
2016-17 Upper Deck #255
(click photo to enlarge)
Everybody in Philly hates Crosby...
So I guess it's no surprise that a Flyers fan is wearing an orange anti-Crosby t-shirt at a Flyers versus Ducks game.




















Nikita Kucherov
2016-17 Upper Deck #414
That quirky little find had me scanning the crowd on every card... Couldn't help but notice a few female fans showing off their - Support, for favorite respective teams.





















Dmitry Orlov
2016-17 Upper Deck #435
I'd almost swear that there's a girl in the crowd wearing a number 69 jersey - It could feasibly be 65, however...

No comments:

Post a Comment