Monday, February 24, 2020

Trading Card Bait...

Chris Kreider
2019-20 Upper Deck #84
One (of three cards) from 2019-20 Upper Deck that I've found as a thrifty collector is Chris Kreider.

He's in the news for signing an extension with the New York Rangers. (As the trade deadline has come and gone, he had been one of the names mentioned in possible trades)












Brian Propp
1992-93 Pinnacle #178
After the top card of the re-pack, I should have known there wouldn't be much else within... Almost made me wince.
























Robert Dirk
1992-93 Parkhurst #425
After removing the Bowman, Score, and Pro Set, this is what I'm left with in terms of cards that I didn't already have...

























Dave Barr
1991-92 Pro Set #65
Actually, I had this one. It's one of my favorite snapshots from 1991-92 Pro Set. Dave Barr is dodging a hit. Always keep your head up... So you can duck when necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment