 |
Andre Vasilevskiy
2016-17 Upper Deck #417 |
Several players in the
NHL currently wear number
88... One of them is
Tampa Bay's netminder
Andrei Vasilevskiy, who has led league goaltenders in wins for the past two years. (receiving the
Vezina Trophy in 2018-19).
2016-17 Upper Deck
is one of the sets that I hope to eventually finish... Even though I
only have a few dozen cards from the set, always happy to pick up a few
more.
 |
Ron Tugnutt
1993-94 Upper Deck #426 |
I'd definitely consider
Ron Tugnutt to be a journeyman goaltender... Defended the net for eight different franchises in his 16 year
NHL career. (
Nordiques, Oilers, Ducks, Canadiens, Penguins, Senators, Blue Jackets, and
Stars)
Still missing quite a few from
1993-94 Upper Deck Series II of this set, so I'll gladly take this one.
 |
Jeff Hacket
1992-93 Pinnacle #105 |
In 1992, I was absolutely mesmerized by the whole
Sharks theme and unique aqua/teal/turquoise color scheme... Pure marketing genius.
Did not have this card as a kid, so I'll gladly add it to my collection.
No comments:
Post a Comment