Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Random Repacks...

Brayden Schenn
2018-19 SP Authentic #53
It's always fun to flip through some "new" cards, so I picked up a few of the re-packed variety. Going into it, I knew I'd find plenty of Score, Pro Set and Bowman...




















So else what did the hockey gods have in store? An assortment of old & new, from a dozen different sets.
Obviously, most are from the 90s... A good handful from the last 5 years, plus a random scattering from the turn of the century.



Kyle Turris
2019-20 Upper Deck Artifacts #47

I guess one good thing about so many brands, is that there's always going to be something I've never seen before.


Was surprised to find a lone card from 2019-20 Upper Deck Artifacts within the repacks, especially considering that the set was released not even 5 months ago...


















Kris Letang
2017-18 Upper Deck #393

Also found a few from 2017-18 & 2018-19 Upper Deck. Just guessing that this shot of Kris Letang took place during a home game in Pittsburgh to honor the 2017 Stanley Cup Champs.

No comments:

Post a Comment