Monday, March 30, 2020

Chris Osgood Rookie (1993-94 Donruss)

Chris Osgood RC
1993-94 Donruss #424
Probably one of the best surprises I've found, as far as dollar store re-packs are concerned.

Did not have this Chris Osgood card from 1993-94 Donruss, although it now has a permanent home in my rookie card collection (along with other Osgood RCs from 1993-94 Upper Deck & Parkhurst).

Not only has Ozzie managed to score an NHL goal, but he's 13th in all-time goalie wins. Considering how many netminders have played the game during the past few decades, it's rather impressive.
(A whopping 401 wins, 216 losses, 95 ties)












Chris Osgood RC
1993-94 Donruss #424(card back)
I read somewhere that Chris Osgood collected all kinds of things from teammates during his career... Talked about going through it all once he's retired. Not sure if he collects cards (as many players did), but I bet he's acquired a pile of interesting stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment