Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Know The Enemy...

Roman Oksiuta
1996-97 Skybox Impact #3
One more LA Kings goalie cameo. Had to do some research to identify the netminder who makes an appearance on this card...





















Byron Dafoe
1995-96 SP #70
I believe it's Byron Dafoe, who wore number 31 & 34 while playing for the Kings. Just wish I had one of his actual cards that shows him wearing pads with stars on them.























Jere Lehtinen
1996-97 Upper Deck #398
Byron Dafoe also makes a cameo appearance on this 1996-97 Upper Deck card. In this cool snapshot, the goaltender and opposing player each make a frantic attempt to get a handle on a loose puck.























Byron Dafoe
2002-03 O-Pee-Chee #45
On my search, I also stumbled upon this card of Byron Dafoe with Boston. It's actually a pretty good looking card. Note the stars on his blocker.







No comments:

Post a Comment