![]() |
| Patrick Kane 2014-15 O-Pee-Chee #170 |
Possibly the biggest name being tossed around at the trade deadline is Patrick Kane.
(EDIT: Seems he's officially been dealt to the New York Rangers)
Wasn't even aware that he had cracked the top 50 in all-time NHL scoring. (Even at his age, he should still be able to command more money than an honest fan would see in a lifetime)
Liked the design of this set with the first card I saw - But now I'm not so sure...
Seems as if the border color within the set switches from red to blue then green to purple (or something similar). Some of the Hawks have a blue border, others have green... (the LA Kings actually look OK with purple, while the Bruins look terrible with red)
A complete set might look good in a binder - But I'm still not sure if I'd like to pursue this set...
Need to see a few more examples in hand.

No comments:
Post a Comment