![]() |
| Alex Iafallo 2017-18 UD Canvas #C226 |
Not necessarily a huge fan of UD Canvas, but I've pulled a couple of them.
My first one was from 2016-17 Upper Deck (Series One), and this one is from a discounted box of 2017-18 Upper Deck Series II. I have no problem waiting for previous year's boxes to go on sale.
I definitely enjoy the overall design. Only thing that loses points in my book, is the excessive yellow "paint" on the front of the card. Still, I'm giving it an "A minus".
Probably one of my favorite finds from this year's collecting season, and one of the best UD Canvas designs I've seen.
![]() |
| Alex Iafallo 2017-18 UD Canvas #C226 (card back) |
Hadn't actually heard of Alex Iafallo, but with the slated UD Canvas odds per pack at 1:12, and UD Young Guns Canvas being 1:96, I suppose my scavenging has been rewarded with a rather lucky pull... Especially considering I've actually seen him on the ice (as opposed to sitting on the bench of playing in the minors).


No comments:
Post a Comment