Sunday, April 5, 2020

Shameful Bronze...

Brian Holzinger
1997-98 Donruss Preferred #93
1997-98 Donruss Preferred
Total Cards: 200

Brian Holzinger was a longtime Buffalo centreman (and a member of the Sabres team that got shafted in the 1999 Stanley Cup Finals by Brett Hull and the Dallas Stars).

Although this is the only card I have from this particular set, it appears as if each player is designated Platinum, Gold, Silver, or Bronze (with Brian Holzinger among the Bronze cards). Regardless, I'm sure they all look a bit messed up when scanned.

Card design is half decent. Certainly not my favorite, but I'd give it a passing grade of "C plus" or "B minus". Still though, it managed to catch my eye, so maybe it gets a bonus mark.







Brian Holzinger
1997-98 Donruss Preferred #93
(card back)
Brian Holzinger scored 93 goals and 145 assists for 238 points in in 547 career games


No comments:

Post a Comment