![]() |
| Brian Campbell 2013-14 Panini Totally Certified #147 |
Total Cards: 250
Not usually a fan of Panini cards, but I kinda like the design of this set - Even though this is the only card in my collection.
Simply mistook "Certified" for "Topps Totally Certified"... And that's exactly what I thought this was, as one of the visible cards that swayed my decision to choose a particular package of re-packed cards.
While I'd like to see a few more cards, I'm willing to give this set an honorable "A" for design. Quite generous, because I have some pretty strict policies. Still, it's managed to become one of my favorite base set acquisitions of the year.
![]() |
| Brian Campbell 2013-14 Panini Totally Certified #147 (card back) |
I'd normally like to see a player snapshot on the back, this card manages to pull it off without a back photo. (Sometimes I feel it's worse to re-use the same photo than simply going without a snapshot on the back)
Been looking at many, many cards lately... This card design stands out as having relatively good concept and overall composition.
Brian Campbell scored 87 goals and 417 assists for 504 points in 1082 career games.


No comments:
Post a Comment