Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Gotta be Kidding Me...

Trevor Kidd
1994-95 Upper Deck - SP #SP-12
1994-95 Upper Deck - SP Inserts
Total Cards: 180

Not to be confused with Upper Deck's SP brand, is the SP Insert set within 1994-95 Upper Deck...

Didn't realize this was an insert Insert Card when I got it... Although I had read somewhere in a Beckett magazine about the possible confusion back when the products were first released.

It's definitely dark in color - Almost like a predecessor to Upper Deck's Black Diamond brand.

I still like the design... Maybe because I'm a fan of red & black... And maybe because my first card from this set happened to be a goalie card. I've since collected a couple more of these.












Trevor Kidd
1994-95 Upper Deck - SP #SP-12
(card back)
Back of the card looks good too. For me, everything flows except for the horizontal bio.

I'm not sure about the card to pack ratio, but completing the entire 180 card set seems like quite a challenge - Although I'm sure people out there have done it.

For now, I'll gladly file any of these into my 1990s Upper Deck binder.

No comments:

Post a Comment