![]() |
| Tony Granato 1995-96 SP #56 |
Total Cards: 195
Another card from the very first SP set. (Not to be mistaken for the 1994-95 Upper Deck SP Insert Set within the main Upper Deck set... Let the confusion begin!)
I really like the front design of these cards... Simple and classy. Just thrilled that I finally got one of these things to scan properly (without rainbow glare coming off the gold foil).
![]() |
| Tony Granato 1995-96 SP #56 (card back) |
Might be a good dose of nostalgia, but I love oldschool Upper Deck.
While I normally prefer to collect the flagship UD set, I think I'd prefer this SP set, as far as 1994-95 is concerned. (Actually had a chance to score a complete die-cut set. Still debating the decision, but I prefer rectangular cards)
As a set builder, only thing I dislike is the tiny card number (which could also be a bit more towards the top left). But I can understand keeping the card number small, not to take away from the beauty of this card design.


No comments:
Post a Comment