Sunday, April 5, 2020

Wing Man (Jarri Kurri - 1994-95 Topps Premier #25)

Jarri Kurri
1994-95 Topps Premier #25
1994-95 Topps Premier
Total Cards: 550

It's a funny quirk to see someone other than the centerman take the faceoff... Might only happen once or twice per game, but just neat to see an instance show up on a hockey card.

I kinda like the design of these cards... Got a whopping pile of someone's duplicates. Nice to get a feel for the set.


















Jarri Kurri
1994-95 Topps Premier #25
(card back)
Also a bit unusual to see a 1990s era hockey card with someone other than Gretzky wearing the "C" for the Kings.

I'd be interested in collecting them all, although the horizontal orientation of the back makes 'em more difficult to read - And I like flipping through my sets, kept in binder sheets as opposed to boxes, hence more enjoyment of the cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment